Norm's Favorites...

4494 Burlington Pike
(Rt. 130 NB)
Burlington Township, NJ 08016
(609) 387-3700

maincrabman@yahoo.com

From Norm...

We want you to be knowledgeable when you arrive at our New Jersey shellfish restaurant featuring six - count em six, different varieties of crabs and an assortment of other shellfish to choose from.

- Customer Comments -

Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:35 AM - Posted by: Waymon
We went there for the 1st time on Saturday, October 12. We both had the fried scallops, shrimp and clam strips with the Maryland Crab Soup and the New England Clam Chowder. Where have they been all of my life. Fresh seafood that doesn't break your wallet and is very tasteful. We are going back on Saturday, October 19. My new favorite seafood place.

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:37 AM - Posted by: Sonna
Really? How did I not know about this place. It was well worth the scenic 2 hr drive from NYC. Everything Was much more than I expecte. All food items us 3 ordered was prime ingredients, fresh, & cooked to perfection! Run do not walk here Run Forest, RUN!

Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:37 AM - Posted by: Jim Reynolds
Dungeness Crabs were excellent cannot wait to go back food and service were excellent. Meet a gentleman who drove down from Brooklyn, NY. And he said it was his 2nd trip of that week will be back soon.

Monday, March 12, 2012 8:21 PM - Posted by: Professor Petrocelli
Saturday (3/10/12), my father and I drove 4 hours to get there. The most delicious crabs I have ever eaten. I've been three times to Joe's Crabshack and they don't even come close. The Dungeneous Crabs w/ Shrimp in the Old Bay Sauce is to die for. The soups ... well .. I can't wait to come back. If there was a bus from New York City to the Blue Claw, I'd be there every week.

Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:14 PM - Posted by: SavannahGaBoy
Drove to BCS&CE today from Red Bank, worth the drive! I am a southerner from Savannah Ga who was raised off of blue claw crabs because they were so plentiful and reasonably priced. I tell ya I haven't had blue crabs like these since I left the south! Not even in Virginia! The service was a little slow at first but WOW I am impressed! Food Network should really come send Guy Feti to check this place out!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012 3:27 PM - Posted by: MsOctober
A crab lovers delight! The 1 hour drive is worth it!

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 3:34 PM - Posted by: crabbiepicurean
Great Crabs, and great staff... we love the food and the atmosphere and the staff!!!! YUMMMMMMMMM!!

Thursday, February 02, 2012 8:02 PM - Posted by: Yanique
I love this place, the crabs are big, there clean, and seasoned to perfection. Always a relaxed atmosphere, and the staff is always friendly. I recommend Blue Claw to everyone.

Monday, October 17, 2011 3:47 PM - Posted by: Sakinah
I so love this place I been coming here since 2000, and the hour and 15min drive it so worth it, I will be there today and Saturday!!! all smiles

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:43 PM - Posted by: Nell
I am a crab lover!!!! Let me tell you, there is no better place than BLUE CLAW!!! Not only are they cleaned for you but taste delicious too!! Take my word for it!! See ya soon Norm and Staff :-)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 4:31 PM - Posted by: crablover
Love It, Love It, Love It The Best

Friday, September 16, 2011 1:15 AM - Posted by: Roxy
My family and I are always searching for the best all you can eat crab place. Just by accident I came across the Blue Claw Crab Eatery so we made a reservation. We finally found the best place for crabs. The service was quick. The workers were polite and a great atmosphere for adults and kids. We started with the most amazing tasting fries and moved on to the Blue crabs. Those crabs are huge, filling, and the meat just melts in your mouth. It is really cool to drink out of the mason jar glass. I have to say very clever. One thing I would suggest is putting a grip on the glass. It gets mighty slippery wiyh all that delicious butter. My kids enjoyed the cute bibs you get. We were sad to leave, but very full and happy. I would recommend this place to everybody. I'm trying to get my husband to take me back for my birthday. All I have to say it's a good thing I don't live down the street I would be there everyday!

Monday, September 12, 2011 10:50 AM - Posted by: mike zac
Well I just had my first visit to the Blue Claw Eatery and I must admit that even though the All U Can Eat Hardshells were probably the most expensive that I have ever paid anywhere both in New Jersey or Philly, The taste and the quality of the crabs by far make up for the expense. They are delicious having them old style with the old bay or having them garlic style and plenty of garlic I might add. Yummy!!! They give you a plastic bib so you don't have to worry about messing up your clothes which you will need with the garlic crabs. Again Yummy! The place seems very friendly and the waitresses are eager to please you. I also liked that I wasn't judged or given any dirty looks when I ate 38 of those freakin delicious crabs. OMG! I can't wait to go back there. I'm practically salivating now while I'm writing this Hahaha! I would definitely recommend this place if you don't mind the price, but it truly is worth it. Oh keep in mind that if your coming from Philly and you take the Burlington route and you reach the destination by your GPS at 4494 on Route 130. Surprise!! It's not there!! But if you continue about less then 1/4 mile. Hello Blue Claw!!!! I found you! LOL!

Sunday, July 24, 2011 10:09 AM - Posted by: MO and TED
***** Excellent crabs......decor is fabulous...brought us back to our childhood days at Jersey Shore...crabs...newspaper...crackers....lots of scott towels...old bay....white lump crab meat.....mouth watering? Our first time here....owner originally from Germantown, Philly....We will be back!!

Monday, July 18, 2011 3:36 PM - Posted by: TINKER
I REALLY ENOY THIS PLACE I FELT LIKE I DIED AND WENT TO CRAB HEAVEN, MY ONLY PROBLEM WAS WHEN YOU SAY I NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORCE YOU WOULD THINK YOUR WAITRESS WOULD TELL YOU LITTLE ABOUT THE PLACE... THANKS TO THE OTHER TABE THEY TOLD US HOW TO ORDER THE CRABS ..

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 4:27 PM - Posted by: cfoodlova
I really forward to coming here one day... I absolutely LOVE crabs, have been eating them all my life.. I grew up in NC, so my favorite were from Wilmington!!!

Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:05 PM - Posted by: kiki
I love this place i go once every 2 wks its a must for me and my sisters and mom to come here i just love the food is excellent

Thursday, March 10, 2011 1:31 PM - Posted by: Ronnie
We went to this place on saturday 3-5-11 and it was great. Can't wait to go back

Monday, February 14, 2011 8:29 PM - Posted by: kevin
this is the best all u can eat around, especially if you love crab like i do

Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:55 AM - Posted by: Carol
I have eaten crabs at numerous places, but no place will every top Blue Claw. I wear an old T-shirt I don't have tthe worry or concern of dropping/dripping butter, oldbay and of course garlic.. I making myself hungry just thinking about it.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:08 AM - Posted by: Adrienne
I lovethis place I went for my mothers birthday in August for the first time. The crabs were wonderful. I am on may way back today.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:28 AM - Posted by: VeeBee
The food is EXCELLENT. I LOVE this place.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:28 PM - Posted by: DrBM2NJ
Everytime I travel down to South Jersey I eat at the BCSCE! I love this place! CRABS and more CRABS! I love the atmosphere and the service too. I wish they would open the same restaurant in NYC!

Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:31 PM - Posted by: Jean
I've Eatten here a number of times and there is NO BETTER garlic crabs then the blue claw make, They are the BEST you'll ever eat. Just keep in mind the season. They only can accomodate what the seasons sizes wiil be but their the best regardless

Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:15 PM - Posted by: Ed
I love this place! Freshest seafood around, you can really tell. Their crabs are out of this world and the garlic and old bay makes a perfect touch! I love the fact that they clean your crabs and it is also byob. Very small place but the staff is so nice. You can tell they really care about their customers. My wife and I usually stop in on a Tuesday and Ashley is normally our server. She is so sweet and always takes such great care of us! I strongly recommend this place!
Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:55 AM - Posted by: Carol
I have eaten crabs at numerous places, but no place will every top Blue Claw. I wear an old T-shirt I don't have the worry or concern of dropping/dripping butter, oldbay and of course garlic.. I making myself hungry just thinking about it.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:08 AM - Posted by: Adrienne
I love this place I went for my mothers birthday in August for the first time. The crabs were wonderful. I am on may way back today.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:28 AM - Posted by: VeeBee
The food is EXCELLENT. I LOVE this place.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:28 PM - Posted by: DrBM2NJ
Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:31 PM - Posted by: Jean
I've Eatten here a number of times and there is NO BETTER garlic crabs then the blue claw make, They are the BEST you'll ever eat. Just keep in mind the season. They only can accommodate what the seasons sizes wiil be but their the best regardless

Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:15 PM - Posted by: Ed

Friday, January 15, 2010 3:49 PM - Posted by: Teresa
This is ABSOLUTLEY, the best place for crabs..My husbnd and I come all the way from Delaware to eat here. Delaware has crab houses, but Blue Claw is the only place that ALWAYS has crabs all year round, and I am the type of person who could eat crabs everyday. I have been going to blue claw for years and have never had a bad experience, it can get crowded, but everyone is so into the food that once you get started on your own food it doesnt even bother you any more. For Xmas and birthdays I tell people to get me gift certificates from blue claw, they are ABSOLUTLEY the BEST!!!

Friday, December 11, 2009 3:19 PM - Posted by: andreseng
Been to all the crab places in Baltimore. Obrycki's is my favorite. Obrycki's has nothing on this place I kid you not. The crabs are superb. Cooked perfectly. Have 'em clean or dirty with any combination of Old Bay, Garlic, or Cayenne. Love the fact that it's BYOB too. Saves on the bill and let's me choose my own poison. The menu is filled with plenty of other items but I never look at it. Just tell me what size blues you have thank you very much. Oh and the hush puppies are the bomb too. Gets crowded. Go early and don't wait!

Sunday, November 22, 2009 10:48 PM - Posted by: ed
stumbled across this place on the internet looking for somewhere to feed my blue crab addiction.we use to think all you can eat blue crabs were only at the shore during the summer but now we know different.the restaurant is a little on the small side but we didnt have any problem getting seated right away.lots on the menu but we were there only for blue crabs and they were great.seasoned just right for my taste(old bay for me)and there already cleaned for you.the waitresses very nice and had refills at the ready.i still hit up the crab house down at the shore but i have found off season fix and will return.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 7:32 PM - Posted by: Ajones
Im in love with this place.Everytime i ride down Rt130 i just want to stop in and have my favorite 6Xlarger Mexicans with oldbay and garlic! Mhmmmm I could go for some right now.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:27 PM - Posted by: Sue
My husband and I ate here for the 1st time 2 weeks ago and when the waitress took my order she asked how I wanted my crabs, I said "like Chickie and Pete's" I have to say...They were better than Chickie's and I can't wait to go back. I have told several people about this place and will be back very soon. Its well worth the trip to NJ.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 3:48 PM - Posted by: Tomori Family
This is by far our favorite seafood restaurant! The crabs are always great as is the service! We tell all of our friends about it.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:13 PM - Posted by: BrittNJ
I love this place...don't want crabs from anywhere else. Always, fresh, hot and yummy. The garlic sauce is my fav...don't change a thing!!!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009 12:48 PM - Posted by: Sarah
Best crabs I've ever eaten. I cook crabs every year but from now on I think I'll be buying your crabs whenever I get a craving. I really enjoyed the jumbos I had and look forward to returning soon!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:08 PM - Posted by: Erinn
The place is the absolute best Crab Eatery that I know of. I know of people who travel from Northeast Philadelphia to enjoy the seafood. I don't mind the 45 minute commute either and I'm from South Jersey. There is no such thing as "out of season" when it comes to Blue Claw Seafood and Crab Eatery.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:37 PM - Posted by: satisfied customer
I love this place... Have only been twice, but the food is delicious. It is fresh, tasty, and affordable. I only wish the location was closer to wear I live. Its well worth the drive

Friday, February 27, 2009 2:16 PM - Posted by: Paul
Awesome. Crabs all year long. Great place!!!!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:45 PM - Posted by: Turquoise
I love eating there. I drag anybody i can find to have an excuse to keep coming back. I may have had about, 10 birthdays there.....no lie.....keep up the good work!!!!!!! And my favorite is your famous garlic sauce....MMMMmmm
Website Design © Maron Marketing Consultants, Inc.